Stigma- Rotary® Prodigy
is infinitely adjustable from super soft to super hard by turning the control thumbscrew in the top of the machine.
It is capable of hitting at any stroke length between 2.5mm and 6.0mm to suit your needs.
There are four different stroke excenters available:
- Short: 2.8mm to 3.6mm (depending on softness and speed)
- Medium: 3.5mm to 4.5mm (pre-installed, comes as standard with the MotorPlug)
- Long: 4.4mm to 5,5mm
- As well as the all new adjustable stroke excenter from 2.5mm to 6mm
There are endless and unlimited options and possibilities available with the "Prodigy". The bodies can be used with powered using the 4.5 Watt or the 10 Watt MotorPlugs, as well as the different stroke excenters meaning there are no limits!
The same MotorPlug can power all your
To help avoid cross contamination, the MotorPlugs can be bagged prior to being plugged into the machine body, or just bag the machines with the MotorPlugs already attached. The machine bodies can be autoclaved.
- Light-weight machine body: only 42g/1.4 oz (86g/2,9oz with MotorPlug attached)
- Super ergonomic, low vibration, silent, easy to set up, simple to use
- Needle stabilising system
- The frame is perfectly CNC-machined from a solid block of aircraft aluminum and then anodized in a variety of colours
- Designed for use with all standard needles, tubes, grips, and power supplies
- Powerful 4.5 Watt or 10 Watt Swiss-made Maxon motor, which can both be used interchangeably with both "Prodigy" and "Beast" models
What is the difference between the 4.5 Watt MotorPlug and the 10 Watt MotorPlug?
The 4.5 Watt MotorPlug has more than enough power to power our machines. It is one of the strongest motors you can find on rotaries; it will effortlessly push configurations of up to 50 needles.
It has an RCA connection only.
Advantages of the 4.5 Watt MotorPlug: it is lighter and smaller; it weighs only 45 grams. It is good for everything; shading, blending, layering, lining, colour packing.
So why buy the 10 watt MotorPlug with twice the power?
The 10 Watt MotorPlug has a different feeling and performance; it has much more torque so it doesn't stall out (bog down) so the speed of the machine stays constant, the needles can penetrate the skin even on lower Volts no matter how much resistance they get.
It can drive any needle or needle cartridge with ease so you don't need to remove the stay up spring from the machine or increase the Volts to get it started, it can run for 24 hours and still stay cool, and because it is so powerful it does the job even more effortlessly and will last for longer.
It has both RCA and clipcord connections.
Advantages of the 10 Watt MotorPlug: it is stronger with more torque, it lines effortlessly even with the largest needle groupings. It packs colour like no other.